Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Me

                                                                All About Me
  



               


                              My name is Manar I am 11 years old. I have four siblings ,two hermit crabs, and two birds.I have three sisters and one baby brother.I love my family for its uniqueness and fun.

    I love  gymnastics it is one of  my  favorite sports .   Cartwheeling across the floor listening to my favorite music.    In my opinion the beam is my least favorite.I also love swimming the feel of the water all around me is the best in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent Manar, thank your for posting. You have a few missing commas, see if you can go back and add them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have two birds.Also a turtle you could put a space between two and siblings on the other side of the comma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Manar keep up the good work hun

    ReplyDelete